Postage & packaging is worked out by the weight of the products in the cart. Postage for all scented sachets is free. For the UK p&p ranges from £0 - £5.50, europe ranges from £2.50 - £30. Delivery is free for orders over £40 (UK only).
Products are normally sent out the same working day day or the next day but please allow up to 20 days for delivery. If the p&p costs are under £5.50 packages are sent with Royal Mail and should arrive within 3 working days. If the p&p costs are £5.50 packages will be sent out with another courier on a 24 hour.
If you need something fast or want to order something in bulk then please phone 01543 481 612 or email email@example.com
RETAIL WEBSITE T&CS
These are the Terms and Conditions which apply when buying goods from homeofhomefragrance.co.uk. Please read this agreement carefully.
These represent the Terms and Conditions for using this service. If you do not agree to these, then you may not use this Website.
You are permitted to use our Website solely on the basis of these Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to update and/or revise these Terms and Conditions. Please check periodically for changes.
If you have any questions relating to these Terms and Conditions please contact our Customer Care Team by email, or call us on 01543 481 612 Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. .
Terms and Conditions
1.1 Heart of the Country Ltd reserves the right in its absolute discretion to discontinue the Website or services, or any part thereof, at any time, with or without notice.
· 2.1 Goods are subject to availability. If for any reason beyond our reasonable control we are unable to supply a particular item, we will not be liable to you except to ensure that you are not charged for that item. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods.
· 3.1 Goods will not be supplied for the purposes of resale, and are only supplied for a customer’s own use as a consumer. We reserve the right to refuse orders that we consider are for commercial or non-domestic purposes or subject to onward delivery by a third party.
· 4.1 The prices which you must pay for the products that you order are set out on the Website at the time you place your order (plus a delivery charge). Our site contains a large number of products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. If a product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, we are under no obligation to supply the product to you at this price and will inform you as soon as possible to give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled.
4.2 The prices quoted on this Website apply only to products sold via this Website. Where the same products are available in stores different prices may apply.
4.3 All prices are shown in £s sterling and include VAT
4.4 Although we will take all reasonable care to ensure that all descriptions, details and prices of products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the information was inputted onto the system, the information appearing on this Website at any time may not reflect the exact position at the moment you place an order.
4.5 Please be aware that the colours and appearance of our products may vary slightly from the way they appear on the screen and we cannot guarantee that your monitor screen will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery. All measurements and sizes are approximate, although we make every effort to ensure that they are as accurate as possible.
· 4.6 You must ensure that all manufacturer guidelines are complied with in the sitting and use of goods.
· 5.1 The Order Acknowledgement email and order number are not an order confirmation or order acceptance from us. Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it. Where items are despatched separately, our acceptance of the order in respect of each item takes place when that item is dispatched.
· 6.1 We take payment from your card at the time we receive your order, once we have checked your card details and stock availability. Payment must be made with a valid credit or debit card acceptable to us.
6.2 To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these Terms and Conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. This is done only to confirm your identity, a credit check is not performed and your credit rating will be unaffected.
· 7. Delivery.
· 7.1 We deliver to mainland UK and Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Orkney, Shetland and Scottish Islands and the Republic of Ireland.
7.2 Provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the products, ownership of an item will pass to you once we have delivered the item to you (either directly, or by leaving it in a safe place or with a neighbour). When an item has been delivered, risk of damage to, or loss of, the item passes to you.
7.3 By placing an order you are authorising us to accept signature from another person at the same address on your behalf if you are not present at the time of delivery.
7.4 Heart of the Country Ltd will be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales. We exclude liability in contract or tort (except liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence) for any loss, economic or otherwise incurred by or suffered by you in connection with any provisions included in these Conditions or by your use of our website.
7.5 If you aren't in for a scheduled delivery we reserve the right to charge you for storage, re-delivery or both
7.6 Where requested by the delivery driver, products must be inspected upon delivery and refused if any damage is found. Failure to notify us of any visible damage may result in claims not being accepted if the item has been signed for. Damage should be notified to the driver and noted on their delivery pad at the time of refusal. In most cases, any damage issue will be resolved by our Customer Care Team at the point of delivery.
7.7 You must not use a product that is damaged or different to that, which was ordered. Failure to comply with this will deem that you have accepted the goods and will be unable to return them because they are damaged or different to that ordered. Your statutory rights are not affected.
· 8.1 You have the right to cancel your order up to 7 days following receipt. This includes your right to cancel your order under the Distance Selling Regulations (exclusions apply).
· Please see our returns policy in the Returns Information section for full details.
8.2 All refunds will be made to the debit or credit card on which the original purchase was made within 30 days.
8.3 Your statutory rights are not affected.
· 9.1 Evouchers can only be used on this Website subject to these Terms and Conditions.
9.2 Evouchers are, and remain at all times the property of Heart of the Country Ltd. The right to use an evoucher is personal to the original or named recipient and may not be transferred without permission. It may not be copied, reproduced or published either directly or indirectly. Evouchers distributed or circulated without our prior written approval are not valid and may be refused or cancelled. If you redeem or attempt to redeem an evoucher to which you are not entitled you may be committing an offence.
9.3 Heart of the Country Ltd reserves the right to cancel or withdraw any evoucher or promotion at any time without notice and without reason. If we refuse an evoucher for any reason we will inform you before the order is despatched to give you the opportunity to cancel the order.
9.4 Unless otherwise stated an evoucher may be used only by the named recipient, it may only be used as stated on the evoucher and not in conjunction with any other offer or evoucher. Evouchers cannot be exchanged for cash, gift vouchers, delivery charges (except where stated) or for a whole order.
9.5 Certain goods may not be purchased using evouchers. Any excluded goods will not count towards any qualifying condition for the use of the evoucher.
9.6 When an evoucher or other promotional offer applies to more than one product, the total value of the promotional offer or discount is split and shared across each applicable product in the correct ratio. If an item or part of the order is returned, then we will refund the relevant correct value.
· 11.1 The content of the homeofhomefragrance.co.uk Website is protected by copyright, trade marks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Website without written permission from Heart of the Country Ltd.
· 12.1 This Website and the Retail Sites and any software are provided on an "AS IS" basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
· 13.1 You agree to indemnify and hold Heart of the Country Ltd harmless from all liabilities, claims and expenses that arise out of the content you submit, post or transmit via Heart of the Country Ltd’s Websites, or from your use/misuse of the Websites or the use/misuse by any person for whom you are responsible or from your violation of the Terms and Conditions.
Registered Address: Home Farm, Swinfen, Lichfield, Staffs, WS14 9QR
Company number: 06767723
VAT number: 486613223